Create an income for after your working life
Retirement savings – getting you the best return on your contributions
- What is the best way to save for retirement?
- What if you have pension money overseas?
- What is all the fuss about KiwiSaver?
KiwiSaver is a great way to save for retirement.
KiwiSaver has substantial incentives for New Zealanders to save for retirement including:
- The Government contributes 50c to every $1 you contribute, up to a maximum Government contribution of $521 per year.
- 3% of your salary paid by your employer.
Get expert advice from RIVAL Wealth as to which fund would best meet your retirement savings goals.
Have you worked overseas?
RIVAL Wealth advisers can find that money for you, bring it back to New Zealand and assist you to find the best investment options here.
Ensure your savings and investments are working for you
- How much should you be saving?
- Where do you invest lump sums?
- What risks are there with investing?
- Do you want to earn more that bank deposits offer?
It’s always a good idea to have a regular savings plan.
Putting those savings into short and long term investments can incur some risk so you need expert advice.
Use the Sorted
Regular savings calculator
to calculate your savings returns…
The age old saying of ‘not putting all your eggs in one basket’ is true!
Compare your current investment strategies to a RIVAL Wealth plan.