LOOKING FOR ACCOMPLISHED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
Tim and Carissa offer a unique approach to every topic they talk about. You’ll never have a dull moment! If you need entertaining keynote speakers, look no further. Just get in touch and let us know about your event.
Tim Fairbrother BCA, BTSM, PFP
Financial Adviser & Certified Financial Planner
Tim is an award-winning Financial Adviser and entertaining public speaker. Tim covers all areas of your financial health, from investment advice and portfolio management through to ACC advice, KiwiSaver, farm and business succession planning – Tim has all your bases covered.
Tim is a firm believer in educating clients to become financially successful. He frequently travels throughout New Zealand speaking at numerous seminars and events, attending government roundtable meetings and conducting educational presentations.
Financial Adviser & Keynote Speaker
Carissa is a financial wellness warrior and doesn’t just talk the talk when it comes to her absolute passion for financial organisation. She loves working alongside and helping people become more educated about their financial future.
Because of Carissa’s unique approach, you will be completely motivated and excited by how the future will look. Qualified to give advice with a good dash of honesty, reality and humour thrown in – she is the person to work with for all things financial.
Here’s just a taste of the presentations Tim and Carissa can offer you or your business;
- Top financial tips for couples in business
- Workplace wellness, offering financial health for your staff
- Investment planning
- Investment economic updates
- Minimising your ACC spending and income protection
- Farm and business succession planning
- How to talk money to your partner
- Financial literacy in our education system
- Succession planning and retirement
- Estate planning – Wills, guardianship and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- How to teach your kids great money habits
- Plus much more,,,
RIVAL Wealth eNews
Sign up for our quarterly eNews. You'll be kept in the loop with loads of helpful information, short videos, refreshing articles and riveting top tips!